Colorfull

ENTRY ABOUT LINKIES PAGE +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER

Meet up with my jiemeiz
Tuesday, May 25, 2010 - Permalink - 0 Comments

Meet up with my jiemeiz last sunday and it's an enjoyable one.


mehoonzmeqing
mexuan


Never get to take a proper pic with stefie cause she left way too early.


meback


Taken by Qing.


I don't know what to say about this but I think she loves my green bra straps?


greenteaiceblend


COFFEE BEAN GREEN TEA ICE BLEND WITH WHIP CREAM.


Very niceee.


<3


If u were a tea lover, go try it.



Anyway,


this few pictures are like the last pics of me with long hair cause right now,


I've sholder length hair. No longer that long like before.


Almost everyone say it's wasted.


Such long hair takes really long time to grow back yea?


But to me,


I'm totally fine with my hair right not,


just that it's end anyhow-ly curl left and right and looks weird.


Go for rebond maybe?


ermmm...


Labels: