Colorfull

ENTRY ABOUT LINKIES PAGE +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER

Dwelling in my memories
Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - Permalink - 0 Comments

icon10icon6icon5
icon1icon3icon4


You know how human <3 to dwell in the past.


No matter happy stuff or sad stuff;


we would just dwell and dwell as long as the memories still exist in our brain.


After dwelling;


u would compare.


Compare it with your current life.


Most of the time, we would curse and swear on how hard our life is as each day passes.


I feel so life-less nowadays not just because work occupied most of my time,


it's also because I couldn't see BF that offen like before.


I'm still not use to it.



Sometimes when I feel insecure, I would ask stupid question.


Serves me right, he always give me hack care attitude.


It's either because he is sleepy or playing games..


LOTS OF EXCUSES!


He will never run out of excuses. Something which I think he is really proud of.



After all this nonsense, of cause I feel even more insecure and upset.


It's normal okay! So don't compare or judge me!


hubbyoldblog


Then I would go to his old blog and read some entries.


This particular blog entry extracted above says:


Been having a slight prob with her lately, i feel i am not caring enuff for her, sometimes when she ask me something tat i shld noe, i dun.Maybe we've been 2gether for 2 long, tat is y i am taking her for granted.I noe i wun change much, but i just hope that she noes i care for her no matter how my heck-care i may be, i prioritise her over alot of stuff.


Everytime I finish reading, I would feel a tiny bit of being loved.


icon7icon8icon9icon2


That entry is writen in 2008 lor.


Quite long ago.


=/


But when I miss-ed him, I would read his old blog though it would always be those same few entries.


Labels: