Colorfull

ENTRY ABOUT LINKIES PAGE +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER

My hand made Hp Charms
Friday, May 7, 2010 - Permalink - 0 Comments

So after so long,


finally D.I.Y something for myself again!


diy1


Hp charms for my phone.


Actually,


those pretty rose lacey things are those that people put it in wardrobe to reduce smell


I'm not sure what this thing called.


Anyway, this are the used and unwanted ones so I'm using this to make it into HP charms.


diy2


The rose are soooo pretty and how can u bear to throw it away


just because there's no longer nice smell?


diy3


tie this lace ribbon on the chain to add in more lace and girly effect.


So how?


Pretty much?


I've made another small one and will give it to the next bdae baby I know.


=)



PS: It looks reallly pretty in real life!

Labels: