Colorfull

ENTRY ABOUT LINKIES PAGE +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER

BSL is my favourite past-time
Tuesday, May 11, 2010 - Permalink - 0 Comments

So I was with May At TBP Prize station play our favourite BSL!


toys


Almost 100 bucks but not yet!


4 Jackpot!


Anyway,


Curse tat naughty elmo in the pic above!


spoiled claw


That naughty elmo spoiled the claw of the BSL machine.


origianl claw


This is the original one.


So yohu guys can see the difference now?


FML!


HAHAHAS.


But it was an amazing experience especailly for May I think.


HAHAHA!


Oh god. I just can't stop loving all my stuffy.


<3



Okay. So as for right now,


I'm working at night today so right now I'm all alone at home with my lappy and tv.


In short, doing nothing at all!


Bf about to off work while I about to go to work.


Which makes me moody.



This whole week is gonna be a lonely moody week.


I wish for something happy; something miracle happen which can litterally makes me smile.


Even for a minute.


Labels: