Colorfull

ENTRY ABOUT LINKIES PAGE +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER

The eventful sunday
Thursday, May 20, 2010 - Permalink - 0 Comments

Last Sunday...


pepper1


went to pepper lunch with BF for the very first time.


pepper2


BF's


pepper3
pepper4


mine.


<3


bf


and he prefer mine MORE.


He's stealing my food.


me2


That's me on that day it self.


=)


Love my very vintage knitted top.


It's a real vintage okay!


My mum's old top, found it when she's clearing her wardrobe.



That particular sunday was a really eventful day.


I've been followed by a bangala all the way from jurong point to my home area.


NABEI!


I am clever enough not to go straight home.


I lead him to a ma ma house and I bought a ice cream and sit infront of the seller and eat!


He did tried to wait but I am so dammn slow that I think he lost his patient.



Girls,


Please be careful if you're going home alone, even if it's


broad day light because it already happened to me.


Labels: