Colorfull

ENTRY ABOUT LINKIES PAGE +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER

Post it
Friday, April 16, 2010 - Permalink - 0 Comments

Ever think that you are one really forgetful person


which constantly needs to get reminded?


Like...


bear


Bath my bear.


lolme


Getting fatter each day..


Stop eating junk foods!


controller


Which controller to which device?


icecream


Remind myself to remind my mummy.


Post it is like a need to everyday life to me.


Right now,


POST-IT is having this cool contest to win fabbbb prizes like


APPLE I-PAD!


Contest ends at 18th April 2010.


I've have submitted mine photo.


=)


lapppy


Post it from my lappy.


He's trying to get Apple I pad to be his wifey or something.


FML!


LOL.


So be sure to participate !


birthday


HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY!!


LINK TO CONTEST


LINK TO CONTEST


LINK TO CONTEST


me4


yours truely,


CandyQueen



PS: It's not an advertorial. I did it out of fun and find it cool to share.


=)